Welcome to Nature Studio Yoga
East Aurora, NY’s Premiere Open Air Yoga & Healing Arts Studio
Offering daily Zoom & studio yoga classes, specialty workshops, and private instruction.
OUR CLASS SCHEDULE
Class Pass Offerings
Studio Class Passes
NEW STUDENT PASS: $85/month, UNLIMITED classes
Single Class Drop-in: $17
Single Class Drop-in (Student, Veteran, Seniors 63+ Discount): $13
Unlimited Monthly Class Pass: $120
10 Class Pass (Good for 6 Months): $120
10 Class Pass (Good for 6 Months) (Student, Veteran, Seniors 63+ Discount): $110
Zoom / Virtual Yoga Class Passes
Single Class Drop-in: $10
5 Class Pass (Our Best Deal!): $45
All Levels Flow – This class is designed to increase strength, flexibly, and mental stamina. Classes have a strong focus on breath work, awareness, and balance between activity and receptivity. Students are encouraged to work at their own pace. Several different variations of postures are offered allowing students to modify or intensify according to their own level of practice.
Flow – Dharma Flow is a modern interpretation of classical Eight-limbed or Hatha-Raja Yoga, deeply rooted in ethical precepts that includes elements of flowing Vinyasa, inversions and held poses that will help you to discover concentration, meditation, abiding contentedness and deep healing relaxation.
Flow & Strength – This flow based class will have you working up a sweat, while toning and strengthening your muscles through body weight exercises. Connect your mind and body through core work, arms, and legs to build endurance mindfully. You’ll leave feeling that yoga glow of hard work and relaxation!
Hatha Flow – Hatha Yoga is defined as movement that develops strength, flexibility, bodily relaxation, and mental concentration. Hatha classes are designed for mixed-level participants and provide a balanced combination of sustained poses with attention to basic alignment and therapeutic principles.
Restorative – This is a gentle class with the aid of props – blocks, bolsters, blankets, and straps. This practice is great for anyone looking to slow down, relieve stress, calm the excessive mind chatter, or even for those recovering from injuries.
Slow Flow – Learn to combine breathing, flowing postures and meditation in this gentle, but deep approach to Vinyasa yoga. This slower-paced flow class allows time to explore the postures while cultivating strength, flexibility, balance, and calm. Yoga poses are linked to breath to help reveal body awareness, inner strength and easeful opening.
ABOUT NATURE STUDIO YOGA
was to create a space like no other, with evidence based healing modalities woven directly into the design. Our guests often state they feel different energy as they walk through the beautiful, wooden arched doors. If you study closely, you will see the attention to detail, eco-friendly materials, and repurposing of items from the stable's past. You may feel calmer simply by being here, immersed in nature.
The design is based on the concepts of 'Biophilic Design'
which draws in nature, resets your circadian rhythm, and studies show can elevate your mood, and even lower you heart rate and blood pressure. In our fast paced world, we wanted to offer a space to slow down and be present, grounded, and in touch with Mother Earth. From heated cork floors, healing crystals, halotherapy (salt lamp) panels, plants, and therapeutic grade essential oils, the Studio utilizes an array of healing modalities. The natural light and forest views invite us to quiet the noise of life and turn our attention inward.
During temperate weather (Spring and Summer) times, the Studio adds another dimension to your practice- transforming into a truly unique, open-air Yoga experience.
Nature Studio Yoga Post COVID-19 Protocols
Questions? Email us at NatureStudio@CardeaHealthWNY.com
Our mindful procedures are designed to help keep YOU and our staff safe and well.
BEFORE LEAVING for Nature Studio, ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a fever?
- Do I have a dry cough?
- Do I have a sore throat?
- Do I have a runny nose?
- Have I lost the sense of smell or taste?
- Have a traveled on commercial transportation domestically or internationally in the last 14 days?
- Do I live with anyone who is sick or quarantined?
If you answer yes to any of the above, you are welcome to take a virtual class but “in studio” class participation is prohibited.
If no, here’s what you can expect in studio:
- Pre-registration is recommended for all classes (either via MINDBODY or below). If you are having difficultly accessing your pass or purchasing a new pass, please reach out using email above or call 716.714.9347.
- Masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals per NYS Guidance rolled out mid-May 2021. If you would like to continue to wear your mask, you are certainly fine in doing so.
- Safety and cleanliness are our top priority. We have always maintained a clean and safe studio environment. Whenever you enter our building, you have always enjoyed ozone in our ambient air, halotherapy and an Austin Air Purifier system. However, we have upped our game by using hospital grade disinfectants on all surfaces and sanitizing high-touch surfaces after every class. We also close the studio and run Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UV-C) during the overnights. This process reaches all hard and soft surfaces within the yoga room. Sanitation stations are located throughout the building. Note: Nature Studio meets or exceeds the NY Forward Safety Plan and CDC cleaning guidance and you are welcomed to review our protocols at any time while in studio.
- Props – you may bring your own props (mats, etc), however, props are available for usage during class. If you borrow any props, they must be disinfected after class with supplies provided by teacher. Leave the props out after class so they may be properly dried and subjected to the UV-C germicidal irradiation that evening.
- Cancel more than 8 hours prior to class – no charge
- Cancel 2-8 hours prior to class – $10 charge if unable to fill spot
- No shows will be charged at their normal rate